Loving angel (A POEM)

ANGEL WHO UPLIFTED ME

You made my strings together,
All was broken and rearranged
You are the reason who worthiest me,
All that I did you pardoned me.

You strengthened me with all your love and courtesy,
My life was terrible if you were apart from me.
You created the joyous, rhythm to my soul
You are the reason who made me still.

I got encircled with darkness…
I was in trouble throughout that made me rough,
But you hold my arms tightly
You don’t skip me; you haven’t lost me
Beholden me into your heart firmly.

Baby, you are
More than the real thing which I not deserve
I pinch you into myself
Just knowing that you’re mine .
You are my best friend,
The one and only truest guide,
The most loveable soul of mine
You are the reason my life feels so right.
You cherished my life
Though you are my lover and utmost life partner.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY EVERSHINING STAR (A POEM)

INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF SO YOURSELF CAN BE CHANGE THAT COMES REVERSE TO YOU